Business Intelligence Analyst – Weihai, Shangdong
Are you an analyst that has a clear drive and passion to succeed on international projects? Do you have an interest in business intelligence, online marketing and ecommerce? And lastly, are you aware of the last trends in the Chinese digital landscape? Then look no further, this could be the next exciting challenge for you.
2Open, is a company located in Spain and China. We develop Marketing & Sales in China for demanding, ambitious, and very cool clients.
We provide our customers with market research and knowledge, and services of social media marketing, mobile marketing, online marketing, and ecommerce. Plus, thanks to our trading capabilities we can offer full online and offline commercial services in the Chinese market.
Who´s right for the job?
Knowledge in books is too old in our industry. Rather than that you prefer to gather expertise through passion and curiosity with a lifestyle of observation and an inner drive to learn what is going on in the world around you. In other words, you are a tremendously passionate, curious and entrepreneur oriented individual that love to learn by doing.
In this job you will present your opinion, based on the analysis, in written reports and presentations on a regular basis. Attention to detail and the ability to interpret and communicate information effectively is key for this aspect of the role. Resulting from your information analysis you will be able to share your learning in an organized manner. Even more, you do enjoy sharing knowledge. Together with you, as you learn more, our organization increases its value.
Another line of work is sales. We live in a world in which sharpening sales skills is key to every professional. You will lead sales of a business line, product or service. You will have the chance to grow in our company which is also our goal.
- Get to strategy from data coming from different sources and analyze it from software data
- Deliver top class presentation both from the materials produced in terms of formatting, content and communication skills
- Select, summarize and contrast data from different sources to develop corporate industry intelligence.
- Track main industry trends in China through blogs, microblogs and forums.
- Collaborate with top management to develop compelling contents to publish through corporate blogs and media collaboration.
- Actively contribute to developing a pool of ideas for pro-active project sales within the Chinese market
- Occasionally participate in business meetings and contribute to move forward partnership agreements
how to succeed in this role:
- Passion about digital development and social media. Extraordinarily curious about this world and truly self-motivated to know what is happening in the digital world
- Active in social networks and media. Involvement preferred (blogger, micro blogger)
- Knowledge of “Taosj” will be highly valued
- Focused, proactive, detail-oriented, and responsible personality
- Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills
- Proactive, creative, willing to share and listen others opinions.
- Self-motivated individual, enjoy fun of grow up under start up environment while contributing to the organization
- 3 years of relevant working experience with demonstrated results and reference letters
- Native Chinese with an Excellent level of English. Spanish is a big plus
- Previous knowledge of Baidu and Wechat Index
- Mastery on Excel, Power Point & Word
- Your own high-performing laptop
We offer the opportunity to grow in an international environment, among other great benefits. Ready to become an e-commerce professional in one of the biggest online markets in the world?
We can, and we want to walk this road with you.
2OPEN, Welcome to China. Let’s go!
Work Schedule: Full Time Position
Job Location(s): Weihai, China
To apply, send your cv to email@example.com